Jo to Everton ?

Re: jo to everton

There is a good player in Jo somewhere, he is only 20 I think. We will see him playing CL football for some time I believe.
It hasn't worked out for us though, good luck to him.

TinyTiatto said:
There is a good player in Jo somewhere, he is only 20 I think. We will see him playing CL football for some time I believe.
It hasn't worked out for us though, good luck to him.

Jo has got the talent and skills but something just has not clicked for him at the moment. If he does go to everton on loan then it would be a good move for him and us in the long run.

best thing to do this, if he is amazing then we get him back, if he isnt then he will ruin everton... YAY

It say something for our manager if Jo is good enough for Everton but not for us who are severla place below Everton. I now Must question MH ability to manage

East Stand Level 2 said:
It say something for our manager if Jo is good enough for Everton but not for us who are severla place below Everton. I now Must question MH ability to manage

or that Everton are desperate as fuck for a striker and we want to see if he can cut it before offloading him?

East Stand Level 2 said:

or you could look at the bigger picture and realise that everton do not have any fit forwards and therefore are quite happy to take anyone.

East Stand Level 2 said:

Nothing to do with Everton needing a striker badly, or Everton having no money to really pick anyone they want, or that we have many strikers which Jo is behind in the pecking order?.........No, blame Hughes. Yawn.

Common sense is a great thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.