Jo: who's a fan?

I'm a fan, doubt he'll make it big time in City, but I reckon he'll do alright and probably sold next season.

Me. Since the US games.
He might not be the most skillful player the world has ever seen - but I don't recall Niall Quinn doing many 50 yard runs beating six players in the process and then chipping the ball over the keeper into the far corner of the net a la AJ. And he didn't do too badly for us.

Give him a bit of time to settle and get his confidence and I reckon he'll be a great squad player. I doubt he'll be first name on the team sheet but I hope he'll be worth keeping.

Not for me. Whilst I applaud his efforts to knuckle down, He is just too lightweight as all Brazilians tend to be...

Having said that I am not a fan of Santa Cruz or Adebayor either.

I just hope Bollatelli as as good as he is made out to be.

All our forwards should watch Tevez in action and then think...."That is what is required to be a top premiership forward"

Garry.Cook said:
Chippy_boy said:
His Mum.

End of list

Great contribution. Are all 2000+ of your posts as pointless as that one?

-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:54 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
Nothing against the fella except he is simply not good enough,misses far too many chances,lacks control,poor in the air(crime with his physique),no pace and doesn't work hard enough/cause defences problems.

Apart from that......

Think about it though...

You've never seen Jo or Adebayor play prior to this season. Jo has scored in each of the cups he has played in and has looked eager to fight for a place. Ade on the other hand has looked lazy, uninterested and has contributed sweet f.a to date.

You'd still start Ade over Jo because of reputation wouldn't you?

I agree with chippy boy. His mum will be a fan. I also can Hand-on-heart say, his first touch is akin to abu hamza shuffling a deck of cards! I believe he was part of a good partnership with wagner love, and we got the wrong one.....

Me; anyone who wants to stay at the club and fight to prove they can be an asset to the team is OK by me. It might not come to pass but we cant knock him for trying for us, puts another brazilian to shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.