Jo: who's a fan?

Garry.Cook said:
Think about it though...

You've never seen Jo or Adebayor play prior to this season. Jo has scored in each of the cups he has played in and has looked eager to fight for a place. Ade on the other hand has looked lazy, uninterested and has contributed sweet f.a to date.

You'd still start Ade over Jo because of reputation wouldn't you?

No,not reputation,however,if it was a choice between the two then Ade would get the nod purely on ability,he has the armoury to cause havoc when he so chooses..... there lies the problem and,subsequently,if i had a third option ie.Mario or Another,then neither the aforementioned would get a look in.

Given our ambitions,and new status,i want players with both ability and willingly sweat blood for the cause,neither of those two fit that criteria.

I hope so, I recall Goater getting dogs abuse in the old second tier, people shouting all sorts, mostly 'lazy' jibes (and some less savoury), only to come back as a legend - I can imagine Jo doing the same quite easily, along with Balo could be the force to take us to the chimps league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.