Jo

Alright lad's, toffee fan here in piece, just thought I'd write in regarding my opinions on Mojo, I think he had a fantastic debut today considering the lad has hardly featured for city for 4 months, the lad obviously has a special talent you don't force your way into the Brazilian team at such a tender age without having a certain "it" factor, he come's accross as a confidence player and surrounded by player's today and fan's who really want him to suceed he repayed us with a marvelous debut, one of the best debut's I have seen in a very long time! People are far too quick to write off young kid's coming to foreign countries expecting instant benefit's because of a hefty price tag, the same thing unfortunately happened with a section of our "support" regarding Marouane Fellaini and now that lad is performing these very same idiots praise him as the best thing since the wonderbra! I think the lad can really come on at our place, If we activate the purchase then It's another success for Moyesy, If we don't then you have a talented young lad back with a bit more Prem experience and hopefully with that big grin still etched on his face. I for one like City, and a fair few other blues I know do, there is many similarities between our great clubs and I wish you the best for the rest of the season.

GoForGlory said:
I don't know...it will be hard to keep him if he does VERY well, but I still suspect the real deal is that this is a loan until the summer and then we will have Jo back. Don't know if they can afford him anyway.

Edit: I mean of course that's the deal, but there might be an agreement saying we will have him back no matter what.

There's an £11 million fee if it all goes well. Moyes has wanted this lad for 3 years, so I think he'll be staying at Everton if he does well.

Project Rain said:
Daveymoyesbluearmy said:
But trying to delude yourself in thinking your half the team everton is then your heads are in the clouds.

I have nothing against Everton personally, I'm just sick of your lot winning 1-0 almost every fucking game, usually from Cahill. Oh and you did let yourself down there a bit.

Are you sure mate?

We've won 1-0 in only five out of our eleven wins this season, and Cahill scored the winner in just two of those matches.

Would you like to try again?

holy shit have you seen his dive for the first pen today??!!?!?!

disgrace!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2061728/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2061728/</a>

bigdirtyjames said:
GoForGlory said:
I don't know...it will be hard to keep him if he does VERY well, but I still suspect the real deal is that this is a loan until the summer and then we will have Jo back. Don't know if they can afford him anyway.

Edit: I mean of course that's the deal, but there might be an agreement saying we will have him back no matter what.

There's an £11 million fee if it all goes well. Moyes has wanted this lad for 3 years, so I think he'll be staying at Everton if he does well.

Funny that I'm in Liverpool and know loads and loads of Everton fans (the Mrs and her family are all toffees) and I've never heard anyone ever mention Jo, Except for Moyes recently in the press.

BornBlue said:
Alright lad's, toffee fan here in piece, just thought I'd write in regarding my opinions on Mojo, I think he had a fantastic debut today considering the lad has hardly featured for city for 4 months, the lad obviously has a special talent you don't force your way into the Brazilian team at such a tender age without having a certain "it" factor, he come's accross as a confidence player and surrounded by player's today and fan's who really want him to suceed he repayed us with a marvelous debut, one of the best debut's I have seen in a very long time! People are far too quick to write off young kid's coming to foreign countries expecting instant benefit's because of a hefty price tag, the same thing unfortunately happened with a section of our "support" regarding Marouane Fellaini and now that lad is performing these very same idiots praise him as the best thing since the wonderbra! I think the lad can really come on at our place, If we activate the purchase then It's another success for Moyesy, If we don't then you have a talented young lad back with a bit more Prem experience and hopefully with that big grin still etched on his face. I for one like City, and a fair few other blues I know do, there is many similarities between our great clubs and I wish you the best for the rest of the season.

This does my head in.

We are, if we win our game in hand, six points behind Everton, three if we'd won at Stoke. I can't believe he allowed the loan of a player, costing £18m, to a team we are supposed to be competing with, knowing Moyes wanted him before. We needed (after the failure of the transfer window to get a central striker) to hold on to someone like him to change our predictable 'chess game of midgets'. I know it's only one game....but shit. BBC gave Jo man of the match today. Hughes looks like another manager who just can't motivate/talk players up. It is all about confidence and he, Jo, had it before he came to us. We will become Hughes' vision of a highly paid Blackburn side before we know it. He, unless he changes his thought process, is probably not the man for us. Two defensive midfielders (doh) today very nearly back-fired it it hadn't been for Given.

Forgive him, no. You have to do a lot more for me, Mr Hughes.

Rantings, I know, after a few beers, and hitting the evenings red wine but, hey, let's argue.

eshiers1 said:
holy shit have you seen his dive for the first pen today??!!?!?!

disgrace!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2061728/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2061728/</a>

A dive? Looks more like the notlob defender sticks a clumsy leg in after Jo turns to go past him and most strikers look to go down in that situation since it's the only way you're getting a decision from the referee.

BornBlue said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Oj2seeffot said:
how dare you my name is oj and i live in seeffot in devon.

I don't think so:-

Google said:
Your search - seeffot devon - did not match any documents.

Bye bye sock robber

Jesus Christ you actually Googled seeffot devon?? FPMSL!!

No he didn't. Seriously he is winding you up.

We all know Seeffot is in Holland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.