Jo

Soulboy said:
BornBlue said:
9 points, i guess you dont check the league table often? Yes?

We've got a game in hand, next week at Pompey. Which we will win.

Or didn't you realise that?

I guess you don't check the fixture list often? Yes?

Away from home, just to not get beat would be a good result but I guess that means I'm a bottler with no ambition but whatever, they're your rules.

Thought id pop on here and see what you lads had to say about Jo.

He done very very well today especially as the lad must be at 60% match sharpness , its obvious to see the lad does have ability but the main difference with him is he dosnt want to play for Mark Hughes ( for whatever reason ) but at Everton he will be made to feel part of the happy family we have at the club , Moyes will tell him howgood he is or how good he can be the players will make him feel loved and i honestly think he never had this at City.

Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
BornBlue said:

Away from home, just to not get beat would be a good result but I guess that means I'm a bottler with no ambition but whatever, they're your rules.

Don't try and talk sense to him mate FFS

Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
I'm not disagreeing with you mate!

You're a bottler that thinks City can't pull back half a dozen points on Everton... and I do.

There's no room for argument, you've got no ambitions, and I expect miracles from City!

End of.

PS. Let me guess... you don't get down too often for many matches? Yes?

You're taking what I'm saying the wrong way, I have ambition and I would love nothing more than to see it happen but Everton are way more consistent than us for us to be talking about climbing 9 points on them (don't take Pompey as a given) and climbing above them. That doesn't mean I have no ambition or I'm moany or I'm a bottler or whatever, it means from experience I don't see it happening, 7th is a realistic target where, if the cups go our way is a European place.

FFS!!!

No wonder the Rags think we're all bitter!

"Everton are way more consistent than us..." What??? We could be within 6 points of them next Saturday night, still to go to Goodison, and you've already written us off!!!

What the fuck happened to our support? Have we become so enamoured of failure that we've given up on the club? Support the team. Expect them to win EVERY game. Set targets beyond mid-table mediocrity.

No wonder Robinho questions the mentality at the club, when the manager, some players and what seems to be most of our support, are all happy as losers!

Of course we will beat Portsmouth next week. Don't you? And if so, why? Are they better than us? Are they fuck.

And Everton aren't either. Even if bottlers like you have packed in the season, I trust the players to have more of a backbone about them.

Jeez, I remember when supporting City meant you had some fuckin' bollocks!

He shouldnt mess with Moyes then.

I know a couple of people at the local radio station having worked there in the past and believe the agreed price is £11m if we want to make it a permanent deal.

SPUDDY said:
He shouldnt mess with Moyes then.

I know a couple of people at the local radio station having worked there in the past and believe the agreed price is £11m if we want to make it a permanent deal.
fair enough,if the lad gets a few games under his belt he'll do a good job for you,i wish him all the best,just did'nt work out for him here

Soulboy said:
Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
I'm not disagreeing with you mate!

You're a bottler that thinks City can't pull back half a dozen points on Everton... and I do.

There's no room for argument, you've got no ambitions, and I expect miracles from City!

End of.

PS. Let me guess... you don't get down too often for many matches? Yes?

You're taking what I'm saying the wrong way, I have ambition and I would love nothing more than to see it happen but Everton are way more consistent than us for us to be talking about climbing 9 points on them (don't take Pompey as a given) and climbing above them. That doesn't mean I have no ambition or I'm moany or I'm a bottler or whatever, it means from experience I don't see it happening, 7th is a realistic target where, if the cups go our way is a European place.

FFS!!!

No wonder the Rags think we're all bitter!

"Everton are way more consistent than us..." What??? We could be within 6 points of them next Saturday night, still to go to Goodison, and you've already written us off!!!

What the fuck happened to our support? Have we become so enamoured of failure that we've given up on the club? Support the team. Expect them to win EVERY game. Set targets beyond mid-table mediocrity.

No wonder Robinho questions the mentality at the club, when the manager, some players and what seems to be most of our support, are all happy as losers!

Of course we will beat Portsmouth next week. Don't you? And if so, why? Are they better than us? Are they fuck.

And Everton aren't either. Even if bottlers like you have packed in the season, I trust the players to have more of a backbone about them.

Jeez, I remember when supporting City meant you had some fuckin' bollocks!

How the FUCK is that bitter? It's called keeping a level head. Again you don't seem to have read what I said, our target is 7th, which could well be a European place, funny you should point out we have to go to Goodison, would that be away from home by any chance? As for Pompey, on form are they fuck better than us but that means absolutely fuck all when you haven't won away from home since August.

But hey I'm a bottler for being realistic, not pessimistic, realistic.

BornBlue said:
Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
BornBlue said:

Don't try and talk sense to him mate FFS

What? Me expecting to see City win at Pompey is somehow out of the question?

Be happy with a draw... and that's you talking sense?

Your name... BornBlue... I suppose you're an Everton fan then?

Because you're not showing much loyalty and support of City if you expect them to be losers. Try and think positive about them now and again, then your name might actually have some credibility.

SPUDDY said:
Thought id pop on here and see what you lads had to say about Jo.

He done very very well today especially as the lad must be at 60% match sharpness , its obvious to see the lad does have ability but the main difference with him is he dosnt want to play for Mark Hughes ( for whatever reason ) but at Everton he will be made to feel part of the happy family we have at the club , Moyes will tell him howgood he is or how good he can be the players will make him feel loved and i honestly think he never had this at City.

Totally agree with you, Jo was never a Hughes player and to be quite honest we never knew how to use him, he looked the part in certain games, but was never made to feel like "he was the man" I hope he does well for Everton, he is very young and in a new country playing in a very hard league and to be honest he needs love, and as Hughes said he wasn't going to play again for us this season so good luck.
We have moved on and bellamy scored another cracker today, we need to see more from Robinho and SWP but on the whole we are slowly getting better, Given was immense and DeJong had a very effective game as did Zaba, happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.