Jo

Soulboy said:
Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
Nice to see that winning mentality still showing up strong at City, eh?

We're 9 points behind Everton, with a game in hand, still to play them, and too many City fans (and the manager?) have seemingly packed it in.

I'm fairly ambivalent about loaning Jo out. He needed the games, but why Everton?

Our main competition for that 6th. spot and European football next season, and we go out of our way to help them!

Only at City!

Because the fans weren't willing to give him a chance here. Why play him just to be ridiculed?

I honestly don't see us getting 6th, I really don't we just have to hope the cup winners go in our favour.

That's fair enough. You don't think City are good enough to get 6th. place.

But I do. And i would have thought that maybe the manager would think that way as well.

And why are you blaming the fans? Didn't anyone tell you that the manager picks the team? I know, for a fact, that in all my years of following City I have never ONCE been asked by anyone at the club as to who should be picked.

Yet you think Jo didn't get selected because of the "fans" and not because the manager chose not to?

Strange.

I expected you to say something along those lines. If a player is being moaned at constantly and is being made a scapegoat you will save that player from having his confidence knocked to zero.

And if you really think we will get 6th with our poor away form then prepare yourself for disappointment.

I dont think he got his chance, he's 20 just arrived from russia and people expect him to adapt in 7 starts, not even 7 starts on the trot. Hope he proves himslef to the us and then he can lead our attack as a target man, always thought he ould do well upfront with a partner such as bellamy.

Soulboy said:

We're 9 points behind Everton, with a game in hand, still to play them, and too many City fans (and the manager?) have seemingly packed it in.

I'm fairly ambivalent about loaning Jo out. He needed the games, but why Everton?

Our main competition for that 6th. spot and European football next season, and we go out of our way to help them!

Only at City!

Soulboy you have made the most sensible post on here today mate. If we wanted to loan out Jo he should have gone to a team who wasnt a threat to us or abroad.

Personally, I would love him to do well and come back and be the superstar we all hoped he would be. Realistically I dont think he will ever be what we thought he was, can he be a good premier league player YES. Will he ever be a top 4 player, I think NO but hope he is with us.

what disappoints me is that I do think he is better than evans, caceido and vassell. Therefore we should not have loaned him out.

Finally.... we have so many ITK's on this site I am sure one of you can tell us what the situation is with Jo, do we have an agreed fee with everton or is he coming back.

I will await your response but wont hold my breath.

Up the blues!!!

Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:
Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:

Only at City!

Because the fans weren't willing to give him a chance here. Why play him just to be ridiculed?

I honestly don't see us getting 6th, I really don't we just have to hope the cup winners go in our favour.

That's fair enough. You don't think City are good enough to get 6th. place.

But I do. And i would have thought that maybe the manager would think that way as well.

And why are you blaming the fans? Didn't anyone tell you that the manager picks the team? I know, for a fact, that in all my years of following City I have never ONCE been asked by anyone at the club as to who should be picked.

Yet you think Jo didn't get selected because of the "fans" and not because the manager chose not to?

Strange.

I expected you to say something along those lines. If a player is being moaned at constantly and is being made a scapegoat you will save that player from having his confidence knocked to zero.

And if you really think we will get 6th with our poor away form then prepare yourself for disappointment.

I'm not disagreeing with you mate!

You're a bottler that thinks City can't pull back half a dozen points on Everton... and I do.

There's no room for argument, you've got no ambitions, and I expect miracles from City!

End of.

PS. Let me guess... you don't get down too often for many matches? Yes?

BornBlue said:
9 points, i guess you dont check the league table often? Yes?

We've got a game in hand, next week at Pompey. Which we will win.

Or didn't you realise that?

I guess you don't check the fixture list often? Yes?

Soulboy said:
BornBlue said:
9 points, i guess you dont check the league table often? Yes?

We've got a game in hand, next week at Pompey. Which we will win.

Or didn't you realise that?

I guess you don't check the fixture list often? Yes?

Not as much as you check you crystal ball obviously

vbr said:
Great goal son. Stick it to that twat Hughes and hopefully he wants to come back in the summer.

And who out of todays team would you have dropped to play Jo?

Soulboy said:
I'm not disagreeing with you mate!

You're a bottler that thinks City can't pull back half a dozen points on Everton... and I do.

There's no room for argument, you've got no ambitions, and I expect miracles from City!

End of.

PS. Let me guess... you don't get down too often for many matches? Yes?

You're taking what I'm saying the wrong way, I have ambition and I would love nothing more than to see it happen but Everton are way more consistent than us for us to be talking about climbing 9 points on them (don't take Pompey as a given) and climbing above them. That doesn't mean I have no ambition or I'm moany or I'm a bottler or whatever, it means from experience I don't see it happening, 7th is a realistic target where, if the cups go our way is a European place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.