Jo

3 goals from 7 starts and 3 sub appearances in the league isn't the worst record going around.

Nice to see that winning mentality still showing up strong at City, eh?

We're 9 points behind Everton, with a game in hand, still to play them, and too many City fans (and the manager?) have seemingly packed it in.

I'm fairly ambivalent about loaning Jo out. He needed the games, but why Everton?

Our main competition for that 6th. spot and European football next season, and we go out of our way to help them!

Only at City!

Soulboy said:

We're 9 points behind Everton, with a game in hand, still to play them, and too many City fans (and the manager?) have seemingly packed it in.

I'm fairly ambivalent about loaning Jo out. He needed the games, but why Everton?

Our main competition for that 6th. spot and European football next season, and we go out of our way to help them!

Only at City!

Because the fans weren't willing to give him a chance here. Why play him just to be ridiculed?

I honestly don't see us getting 6th, I really don't we just have to hope the cup winners go in our favour.

moomba said:
3 goals from 7 starts and 3 sub appearances in the league isn't the worst record going around.

We should have loaned them Sturridge with an option to buy at the end of the season....this deal is no different.

Soulboy said:

Only at City!

agree with the 'why everton.' i think for his long-term improvement he needed to go to a pretty good team, as confidence and morale, specifically the lack of both, have been his problem. he also needs to stay in the prem and get used to it. i don't think it's a sign of defeatist attitude just thinking longer term. Everton are about the only good team that can't afford to put a good offer for him together if he really kicks ass, so it's not like he's not coming back.

Its a bit like Mascereno scenarion under a good manager a good player will flurish. Unfortunatly Jo doesn't run around like a headless chicken and run through walls, he's a qaulity act and that is why Hughes can't get the best out of him

There is the possibility that he's gone to Everton for no reason other than Hughes doesn't rate him and wants him away from the club before selling him in the summer.

There were more than a few on here last week that thought the same, and suspected that Jo playing for Everton could actually damage their chances.

Project Rain said:
Soulboy said:

Only at City!

Because the fans weren't willing to give him a chance here. Why play him just to be ridiculed?

I honestly don't see us getting 6th, I really don't we just have to hope the cup winners go in our favour.

That's fair enough. You don't think City are good enough to get 6th. place.

But I do. And i would have thought that maybe the manager would think that way as well.

And why are you blaming the fans? Didn't anyone tell you that the manager picks the team? I know, for a fact, that in all my years of following City I have never ONCE been asked by anyone at the club as to who should be picked.

Yet you think Jo didn't get selected because of the "fans" and not because the manager chose not to?

Strange.

moomba said:
There is the possibility that he's gone to Everton for no reason other than Hughes doesn't rate him and wants him away from the club before selling him in the summer.

There were more than a few on here last week that thought the same, and suspected that Jo playing for Everton could actually damage their chances.

Yeah, I read that as well.

Idiots the lot of them.

People who couldn't spot a football player amongst a group of ballet dancers... Ireland? Caceido? Richards at the moment? They hide their ignorance behind stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.