Jo

Difference is jo is surrounded by clobbers at everton, he played for us when we needed abit of clout in his position. Let's judge him after 5 games for everton and a couple of dodgy away games, fact of the matter is everton can't bloody afford him!so I can't see him going permanently.

bluejase said:
Difference is jo is surrounded by clobbers at everton, he played for us when we needed abit of clout in his position. Let's judge him after 5 games for everton and a couple of dodgy away games, fact of the matter is everton can't bloody afford him!so I can't see him going permanently.

That's good of you giving him a full 5 games! Why not give the young lad from a foreign country a bit more time to settle?

Everton have a view to buy him on a permanant basis after the loan expires which is not good. If he does well, Everton will want to sign him and we'll have lost a promising youngster.

I don't think they have the view to buy him, unless they have a spare £30 Million

Omiclops said:
Everton have a view to buy him on a permanant basis after the loan expires which is not good. If he does well, Everton will want to sign him and we'll have lost a promising youngster.

Don't see why we would have put it in considering they were the desperate ones.

They do have a view to buy him. I would think our asking price would be close to what we paid for him, but maybe Hughes has lowered it as clearly he dosen't rate him at all.

Omiclops said:
They do have a view to buy him. I would think our asking price would be close to what we paid for him, but maybe Hughes has lowered it as clearly he dosen't rate him at all.

You have a source?

A 'view' to buy him?

That makes little sense and does not mean they have an option at a set price.

Hughes was asked if he thought Jo would have a future at City, his answer was that he wanted to keep Joe ... Hart.

I suspect he'll be only too happy to sell at the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.