Jo

Hopefully now idiots will see just what a quality player he can be. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with City fans, instant success or else it's not good enough. Go on Jo keep it up lad.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Won a penalty and scored a goal from what I gathered from the radio on the way back form the game

Makes the world of difference without a bunch of twats just waiting for him to make the slightest mistake and get on his back ey?

Yep, dead right. Sad day when we can say that one of our lot will be better off leaving us for a bunch of fucking scousers, of all people, but you're fucking right.

Get the feeling some are loving this though, Jo plays well then Hughes is a twat, Jo plays bad then it's proof he's a twat! Win win situation for the Anti City-City fans that post on here!

Project Rain said:
Hopefully now idiots will see just what a quality player he can be. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with City fans, instant success or else it's not good enough. Go on Jo keep it up lad.

lol you think one goal makes someone quality calm down you starting too sound like a scouser.

BobKowalski said:
PabZab said:
THE GUY WHO HUGHES BOUGHT TO REPLACE HIM SCORED THE WINNER TODAY AND AT NEWCASTLE

No need to shout...think we are all perfectly aware who scored today...way too sensitive :)

Thought people might take note more if it was big and blue. I guess it makes no difference, on the 1st of Feb he was shite and needed to be out of the club, on the 2nd he was the best and Hughes was a tit for getting rid of him. I have always said Jo will come good and I think going on loan to everton is a crucial part of that. If he does make them finish ahead of us but gets 15 goals in the process, then comes back a class player who does the job for us scoring 20 a season then personally I think we will look back upon the loan as a good thing.

scottyboi said:
Project Rain said:

lol you think one goal makes someone quality calm down you starting too sound like a scouser.

Won a penalty, scored, looks a different player.

bluejase said:
Fickle fuckin idiots half of you lot

THIS!!

PabZab said:
BobKowalski said:
PabZab said:
THE GUY WHO HUGHES BOUGHT TO REPLACE HIM SCORED THE WINNER TODAY AND AT NEWCASTLE

No need to shout...think we are all perfectly aware who scored today...way too sensitive :)

Thought people might take note more if it was big and blue. I guess it makes no difference, on the 1st of Feb he was shite and needed to be out of the club, on the 2nd he was the best and Hughes was a tit for getting rid of him. I have always said Jo will come good and I think going on loan to everton is a crucial part of that. If he does make them finish ahead of us but gets 15 goals in the process, then comes back a class player who does the job for us scoring 20 a season then personally I think we will look back upon the loan as a good thing.

That isnt the Bluemoon way, we look back on Colin Bell, Joe Mercer et al on here and utter one word...Shite!

Lets not forget that on his home league debut he scored the first against pompey in the 13th minute.
He needs game time under his belt in the prmiership and is likely to get it at everton and hopefully come back to us an improved and more confident player.

To be fair Moyes knows how to get the best out of players, porbably had a quiet word with Jo and told him not to worry about anything.

Project Rain said:
scottyboi said:
Project Rain said:

Won a penalty, scored, looks a different player.

bluejase said:
Fickle fuckin idiots half of you lot

THIS!!

why is everyone saying he dived then? fucking hell ched evans destroyed the championship last season but he is not in our first team.Guy needed blooding in the prem and hughes has done the right thing loaning him so if he proves to be upto standards great if not then he can fuck off. One game doesnt make a player great though.

Jo has hardly had a chance in the leauge with us and as i've said on here before that people writing him off etc calling him sh*t etc are being silly. He's a talented player coming into a new leauge and sometimes we need to be a little patient but sadly some of our fans expect players to do the business straight from the odd and it doesn't always happen like that

It's obvious Hughes either didn't rate him from what he's seen or he didn't like his attitude and i suspect it's the latter, i just hope Jo returns at the end of the season because i think he can be a good player for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.