Jo

Well played Jo much need confidence boost, we were hardly likely to catch Everton anyway.

Hope we can take Jo back in the summer with a much improved built strong striker.

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
could someone please describe it
1605: GOAL Everton 2-0 Bolton
After an exquisite first touch, Jo turns inside the area and lashes in a low volley to mark an excellent debut with a goal of real quality.
^from the BBC website

The Ox said:
Slag me off all you want, but I still think that this kid has a lot to offer !! You just don't get near a Brazil squad never mind the team if you have'nt got it !! FFS he is 6'4" he aint gonna score with is head from 30 yards because he just did'nt get the service in the 18 yard box !!

He was never in the six yard box.

Fair play to him though, hope he bags 15 goals and comes back to us a confident better player.

PabZab said:
THE GUY WHO HUGHES BOUGHT TO REPLACE HIM SCORED THE WINNER TODAY AND AT NEWCASTLE

No need to shout...think we are all perfectly aware who scored today...way too sensitive :)

Won a penalty and scored a goal from what I gathered from the radio on the way back form the game

Makes the world of difference without a bunch of twats just waiting for him to make the slightest mistake and get on his back ey?

The Ox said:
Slag me off all you want, but I still think that this kid has a lot to offer !! You just don't get near a Brazil squad never mind the team if you have'nt got it !! FFS he is 6'4" he aint gonna score with is head from 30 yards because he just did'nt get the service in the 18 yard box !!

Think we should sign that Afonso Alves, quality he is!

The Ox said:

Let him get going at everton, good for us. hughes has to show him HE'S THE BOSS!!!

When Jo gets that he'll play good for city. If he doesn't get that he won't play for city.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Won a penalty and scored a goal from what I gathered from the radio on the way back form the game

Makes the world of difference without a bunch of twats just waiting for him to make the slightest mistake and get on his back ey?

Just think what he could of offered us, if he wasn't scared of getting shit off everyone for a mistake.

Hopefully now idiots will see just what a quality player he can be. This is EXACTLY what is wrong with City fans, instant success or else it's not good enough. Go on Jo keep it up lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.