Jo

Damocles

Administrator
Third time this season I've seen him go down clutching his face when there was zero contact.

He's a diving twat, and makes us look bad.

sam the drummer said:
Tbf Balotelli just dived as well afterwards...

You're watching a different game. Balo does dive, but that particular incident, he didn't.

He's a diving twat, and makes us look bad.

I think I speak for many in Stoke and further afield when I say he's had no effect on Man City's reputation whatsoever.

sam the drummer said:
Damocles said:
You're watching a different game. Balo does dive, but that particular incident, he didn't.
He most definitely did! There was a push, but he didn't go down 'til a step after it.

Yes, what should have happened, is that he gets pushed and should instantly be shot 14 feet in the air at 84 miles per hour.

Have you every played sport? When running fast, sometimes a little push will knock you off balance. If he would have dived, he would have gone down straight away when he felt it, instead he tried to stay on his feet but his balance was already gone.

The very fact that you admit he didn't go down straight away is proof that he didn't dive

Damocles said:
sam the drummer said:
He most definitely did! There was a push, but he didn't go down 'til a step after it.

Yes, what should have happened, is that he gets pushed and should instantly be shot 14 feet in the air at 84 miles per hour.

Have you every played sport? When running fast, sometimes a little push will knock you off balance. If he would have dived, he would have gone down straight away when he felt it, instead he tried to stay on his feet but his balance was already gone.

The very fact that you admit he didn't go down straight away is proof that he didn't dive

He fell over..... well nothing really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.