Jo

southwestblue said:
get joe off,he's awful

-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm --

get jo off,he's awful

Get his name right you simian! Besides his theatrics, he had a good game. Some of his passing was crisp and IMO he is slowly getting better. Shame a lot of blues on here think he should be gone in Jan given his age.

Firstly he's not the only one to do it in the EPL. It was an absolute embarrassment seeing him do that. What was worse (Ronaldo was famous for it) was lying on the ground for ages and forcing the game to stop. That time could have cost dear while down to 10 men. Hopefully the guy will be spoken to.

deliasmith said:
He's a diving twat, and makes us look bad.

I think I speak for many in Stoke and further afield when I say he's had no effect on Man City's reputation whatsoever.

Haven't you got a sibling to molest instead of posting shite on here?

As for Jo he is pathetic. He has the strength of a disabled toddler and is consistently shit.

Good professional performance from the rest though and puts us in a great position to win the group.

To be fair, Jo has improved. He makes more effort.

He is never going to be a top striker, but I know he is well liked around the club and he's not the most confident lad - a bit shy in fact.

I think he really wants to do well and he really does hate it when he makes mistakes. The play acting is more a reaction to embarassment I think, rather than an attempt to manipulate the ref.

The team won comfortably every time he started, certainly he must has done something right, hasn't he?

Damocles said:
Third time this season I've seen him go down clutching his face when there was zero contact.

He's a diving twat, and makes us look bad.

Ade should have played - Jo was far far to slow and made a right cock of himself - the only reason i think Ade aint playing is to ensure he dont get injured so City can punt him in January

So we win 3-0 and your response is to have a go at one of our players, well done. Makes me wonder.

Woodsy58 said:
So we win 3-0 and your response is to have a go at one of our players, well done. Makes me wonder.

We won but based on that performance how many more gams do you think he will get

ono said:
I thought he did ok tonight, apart from his dive.

Been a bit unlucky lately. He's made some good runs which should have lead to a tap him/him skying it over bar, but he's not received the ball.

He gets himself into some good positions but never gets the ball, he put in a decent shift tonight and I thought he played well at Fulham. Let's hope he keeps it up, get behind the lad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.