Jo

I actuallly felt quite sorry for him last night as he just looked lost. He was asked to play a role that is completely alien to him and he did what was asked of him to the best of his ability. The fact that he is absolutely shit isn't his fault and it's fair to say that I wouldn't have him anywhere near my starting XI, but his attitude is about a billion times better than the oxygen thief that is Adebayor so he won't be receiving any hatred from me.

I must admit to over the years at thinking that Jo just needs time and run in the team, but after that performance last night I have to say that I now agree with the majority on here.

He is very poor, and the team needed him to give respite time amd time again he gave posession away very cheaply, frustrating player.

i play right back in the church league here in Cape Town , sunny South Africa and i reckon i could put jo in my back pocket, no problem
it is actually insulting to have him play for us.
Where was adabayour last night? i know there has been beef lately but anything but jo.
johnson should have started ahead of that clown as at least he can hold the ball and make a pass. soccer 101

He's the worst player that I've ever seen in a city shirt and I've watched Gerry Crainey, Wayne Biggins and David Brightwell. £19m on complete and utter tosh!!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dreadful, dreadful game for the lad. And once again I found myself cringeing with embarrassment when the fucking pansy (no other word for the lad) was rolling about in agony after getting tapped on the fance

The club should fine him for that! I don't want any part if that kind of behaviour in a City shirt!

[quote="Johnsonontheleft"]I'd have him in the team ahead of Adebayor purely because he tries harder for the team.

But no way should he play instead of Johnson or even SWP.[/quote]

Yet he has no skill. He can't trap the ball properly, no control, can't take it on his chest, run at people.....I could go on...

He's absolutley hopeless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.