Jo

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dreadful, dreadful game for the lad. And once again I found myself cringeing with embarrassment when the fucking pansy (no other word for the lad) was rolling about in agony after getting tapped on the fance

This. Also the game was being played 2-3 yeards from him at times and he just stood there watching. Ok 4th striker choice but with re-inforcements hopefully wont get too many starts

I think the majority of us fans now agree that Jo silva is a rotten dog turd that is suck to the bottom of mancini's perfectly polished Italian loafers....

Mancini hasn't noticed it yet but occasionally he gets a wiff of said dog shit whilst walking and wonders who has stood in it.

Eventually Bobby will cock his leg realise its him, wipe it off on the nearest piece of moist grass and then look for some dry leafs to finish the job.

Ultimately he'll buy some new loafers as the smell is ingrained in the leather....or he'll buy romelu lukaku.

california blue said:
I think the majority of us fans now agree that Jo silva is a rotten dog turd that is suck to the bottom of mancini's perfectly polished Italian loafers....

Mancini hasn't noticed it yet but occasionally he gets a wiff of said dog shit whilst walking and wonders who has stood in it.

Eventually Bobby will cock his leg realise its him, wipe it off on the nearest piece of moist grass and then look for some dry leafs to finish the job.

Ultimately he'll buy some new loafers as the smell is ingrained in the leather....or he'll buy romelu lukaku.

....crude yet so eloquent! :-)

He just brings absolutely fuck all too the side i dont get what Mancini sees in him.

He cant even use the excuse that hes putting him in the shop window because if he keeps playing like this no fucker will want him.

All those asking to give the lad a chance made to look a bit silly by his disgraceful performance

We improved immediately and dramatically when he went off because then it felt like we were playing with 11 players for the first time, and it was like he was Arsenal's ball winner because every time we had the ball it was as if he got it and give it straight back.

Soft as shite and not good enough I'm afraid.

As I said last night, we effectively played with 10 men because of this wank stain of a player. I am guessing he will be on a weekly wage in the region of £75k per week? Now off the top of my head I am again guessing he has appeared no more than 30 times for us in almost 3 years of football, scoring what - 5 max?

So thats about 2 and half years of doing fuck all, and if that wage is anywhere near accurate he has raked in the best part of £10m, which means he never has to work again, basically. If ever there was a call for a pay as you perform deal, Jo is the prime candidate. I could do better than him..... infact no, that piss head who ran the flank with Beagrie v Feyenoord in 94' DID do better than him!!!

If Mancini had anything about him he would fuck what he sees the kid do in training, and realise he is a shite, shite player who would still look out of place in league 1.

little to no ability, but always defended him because he has nuckled down and worked hard. but his playacting and cheating last night makes me tell him to fook off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.