Jo

I'm sure he has it in his locker to be a good player but he just seems to play with 0 confidence. Maybe AJ was feeling knackered and thats why he didn't start but if he was then i'd have played SWP over Jo.

stu the blue 85 said:
one of the worst footballers ive ever seen, ever!!!!

This. Diabolicle. I was prepared to give the lad a chance such is my support for Mancini but tonight showed how pathetic this lad really is.

Go away Jo. Never in any planet are you worth 50p let alone £18 MILLION POUND!

Time to get Guidetti back as our fourth choice unless we're signing Lukaku, he will give it 100% and shows no respect to anyone, regardless of reputation and ability, and offers much more than Jo (who only has any impact against bottom half clubs).

people were saying couple days back he'd make a good squad player...

he is gash cant believe he is an actual professional footballer..LOL

lee-mcfc said:
people were saying couple days back he'd make a good squad player...

he is gash cant believe he is an actual professional footballer..LOL

same here,someone on here the other week slated me because i said he is terrible and not up to standard atall and is probably one of the worst players ive seen.i would love to know were those people are now who slagged me off for it.

have tried to defend him in the past but he aint good

if ade aint going then RM needs to play him ffs I thought it was a done deal that he was gone? (no one prepared to pay the wages apart from anything else probably)

to be fair milner and jo were fucking pants.

i actually, really really feel i am a better footballer than both of them, maybe not as fit but definatly more talented.

we'd struggle to find anyone who'd want to buy him for the wages he'd want. play with 10 when he's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.