Jo

levenshulmeboy said:
lee-mcfc said:
people were saying couple days back he'd make a good squad player...

he is gash cant believe he is an actual professional footballer..LOL

same here,someone on here the other week slated me because i said he is terrible and not up to standard atall and is probably one of the worst players ive seen.i would love to know were those people are now who slagged me off for it.
i defended JO at the start of the arse match but damn you cant defend his performance..bloody shocking. we were so happy when he went off, hope he leaves soon.

Have you ever seen a Brazillian footballer with a worse touch?

I support the team and whoever wears the shirt, but he is utter, utter shite.I just don't see any positives.

i will barf in my mouth if Jo ever starts another game. disgracefully bad today.

Judge Jo in a game where we actually play with an attacking mentality. Because of how defensive we were it was always quite unlikely there would be much chance for him to show what he can do.
Like against Fulham, he actually had a decent game that day as we ripped them apart.

Stop being so dramatic.

He had a bad game but has proved on more than one occasion this season he can score goals and has the right attitude to wait his turn.

a head shakingly stupifying decision by Mancini to include Jo in the starting eleven for this away fixture.

good lord. yes, no Silva and Balo meant he would have to look to the bench. but Jo??? fuck me. maybe he liked the shape of the team with Jo away to Fulham and brought him back for more away magic is the only thing I can come up with.

HellasLEAF said:
a head shakingly stupifying decision by Mancini to include Jo in the starting eleven for this away fixture.

good lord. yes, no Silva and Balo meant he would have to look to the bench. but Jo??? fuck me. maybe he liked the shape of the team with Jo away to Fulham and brought him back for more away magic is the only thing I can come up with.

I know...AJ should've definitely started and we wouldn't have lost 3-0! Oh wait...

kenzie115 said:
He's poor but he'll do what Mancini asks him to which tonight was to track the full back and he probably did it better than Johnson would have done for an hour.
funniest thing ive read this week !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.