Jo

He is truly awful. Embarrassing at the Arse and again today. I can't believe he gets a start...or is even in the squad...or still in this country for that matter. One half decent game against Fulham away and the occasional meaningful goal. I did say occasional ie. Juve away. One can only assume Bobby Manc must see something in training for him to give the guy his starts.

Pet hate about Jo is when he just stops in his tracks (and adopts this frozen 'crouching subbuteo goalkeeper' stance) when a slightly misplaced ball passes him by, or an uncontrolled, easily-controllable ball, pings off his shin, and he looks around (sickly grinning that 'oh, nearly had it, never mind' face) searching vainly for a modicum of compassion, sympathy, understanding...(anything)...from his team-mates and 'fans' who are all thinking... in unison, as one, altogether..."you f**king useless cnut".

Go, Jo. Please. Now.

Not his fault today, mind you. Couple of defensive errors against a team playing well under Sven. Onwards and upwards.

ctid

I haven't heard much about Bellamy, just know he can be a head case. But he is better suited to play the position Jo played today. Should have kept him.

Freestyler said:
Back to the days of corradi watching him today, absolutely bobbins.

never a footballer in england, he's struggle for any team in the Prem.

he pisses me off so much, he calls for it, then when it gets pumped to him, he jumps about 2mm off the floor and dives to win a free-kick.

he's embarassing at times.

loved savages comments after the game, he said EXACTLY what were all thinking on here.

waste of space, like playing with 9 outfield men.

Worse than that. He loses the ball every single time he gets it, or dives or passes straight to the opposition.

City_Gentleman said:
He is truly awful. Embarrassing at the Arse and again today. I can't believe he gets a start...or is even in the squad...or still in this country for that matter. One half decent game against Fulham away and the occasional meaningful goal. I did say occasional ie. Juve away. One can only assume Bobby Manc must see something in training for him to give the guy his starts.

Pet hate about Jo is when he just stops in his tracks (and adopts this frozen 'crouching subbuteo goalkeeper' stance) when a slightly misplaced ball passes him by, or an uncontrolled, easily-controllable ball, pings off his shin, and he looks around (sickly grinning that 'oh, nearly had it, never mind' face) searching vainly for a modicum of compassion, sympathy, understanding...(anything)...from his team-mates and 'fans' who are all thinking... in unison, as one, altogether..."you f**king useless cnut".

Go, Jo. Please. Now.

Not his fault today, mind you. Couple of defensive errors against a team playing well under Sven. Onwards and upwards.

ctid

Love it. Know exactly what you mean!

City_Gentleman said:

Go, Jo. Please. Now.

ctid

Oh, and Portsmouth at home, couple of years ago...and...he wasn't that bad on loan at Blue Dippers, apparently.

mcfcliam said:
Should be working in the ticket office at best...utter fucking shite!

Would bring the ticket office to a complete standstill. The dopey useless fucker wouldnt be up to that job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.