Jo

Motty said:
We paid £18 million for the man. Surely, surely, he must have something good about him?
He's never going to get the run in the side to show it, thats the problem. If he did, who knows how he might do.

Its NOT a problem for us.
Let him fookin show it.
At any other club who`d waste money on him.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Times, time cock.

You've robbed a living out of football for too long now.

It's funny bringing you on as a treat when we're 4-0 up so we can have a laugh but starting at Arsenal is out of your depth.

Call it a day pal.

Great result today!

Found myself screamiong at the TV on many occassions as soon as i knew Jo was in the starting 11 it was clear that this was a must NOT lose game and i was duly rewarded BUT aint complaining Spuds and Chelski lost

Newbie, I know what's coming.

I don't understand the negativity towards Jo. He was picked by Mancini to do a job and he did it - i.e he offered some kind of threat going forward but could track back and disrupt the opposition attack on the wing. How happy did Walcott look when he got subbed?

I thought Jo got himself into some pretty good positions and could have quite justifiably sounded off on a couple of occasions for not getting played in. I think he is maybe a bit short on confidence and that's maybe why he doesn't get the breaks, but he was no passenger out there. City have always looked a unit to me this season when he has played, and a goal not conceded is the equal of a goal scored.

In Bob we trust.

I'll back players, i'll never boo them or really slate them, but Jo just annoys me, don't rate, never have, never will.

not good enough.

tonight i was even shouting at him to get up, after he went down like an idiot clutching his face, he nearly rolled himself into row D of the stand, was cringing, i felt embarassed.

he might be shit but i think we needed the height especially with goal kicks or we're just giving back arsenal possession every time we get a goal kick. When dzeko is in the team can't see Jo starting games.

MCFC4EVR said:
he might be shit but i think we needed the height especially with goal kicks or we're just giving back arsenal possession every time we get a goal kick. When dzeko is in the team can't see Jo starting games.

And Jo held the ball up or got his head on how many goal kicks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.