Jo

I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but let's be honest, he is total and utter shite.

One of those players of whom you think, "I wish we were playing with 10 men". Enough said.

I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but let's be honest, he is total and utter shite.

One of those players of whom you think, "I wish we were playing with 10 men". Enough said.

It was like we were playing with 10 men again. Maybe Mancini might finally realise that this guy's limit is early Europa league rounds...

Johnson should've started. We would've had far more threat and control up front with him, or even SWP.

But we got the point that we wanted and tonight's other results were perfect, so on we go...

Can't wait to see Dzeko play now.

been saying this since start of the season, ship him out along with ade and rsc , all 3 are a waste of space and certainly a waste of good money, how he got a place instead of aj is beyond me, but a great result if not a great performance

We paid £18 million for the man. Surely, surely, he must have something good about him?
He's never going to get the run in the side to show it, thats the problem. If he did, who knows how he might do.

And please don't get me started on the lying on the ground holding your face.

The guy is a fucking embarrassment. And I use the word "guy" as a compliment. What I
mean is fairy puff wanker.

rossie said:
been saying this since start of the season, ship him out along with ade and rsc , all 3 are a waste of space and certainly a waste of good money, how he got a place instead of aj is beyond me, but a great result if not a great performance

You're right, of course; we should ditch this tragic trio tomorrow. For a total of c. £60 million I think it's fair to say that we could have expected something better.

I too echo the "playing with 10 men" sentiment - said it to our lad as I saw the line ups.

He is absolute gash.

He is so shit at football that as I type this, I'm chuckling to myself...... he is cringeworthy bad at football

I can see cult hero status beckoning for Jo!!!!!!

The shittiest shit footballer who is shit, that I have EVER seen in all my 41 years!!

Motty said:
We paid £18 million for the man. Surely, surely, he must have something good about him?
He's never going to get the run in the side to show it, thats the problem. If he did, who knows how he might do.

I think there was something lost in the translation when we signed JO, Moscow asked for 18 million, but surely they must have meant Rubles, probably about £8.50p, and that's probably just about his current value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.