Jo

one of those people where you worry when someone gives him the ball and say well done if he manages to control it and pass it to another city player.

Have a friend who works at city though and says that some of the things he does in training are quality.... shame hes never managed to do it on the pitch

Stevie Ireland was quality in training

Unfortunately you don't get points for training matches so it counts for fuck all I'm afraid!

The game at this level is about mentality and he doesn't have it

Neither does Milner....

Spiros said:

Unfortunately you don't get points for training matches so it counts for fuck all I'm afraid!

Neither does Milner....

I don't think you can question Milner's mentality, especially if you were there on Saturday (which I guess you weren't?). His decision making and distribution hasn't been great at times, but his mentality isn't in doubt for me.

Ric said:
Spiros said:

Neither does Milner....

I don't think you can question Milner's mentality, especially if you were there on Saturday (which I guess you weren't?). His decision making and distribution hasn't been great at times, but his mentality isn't in doubt for me.

he gives you optimism that he will be consistantly good when he finds his groove, but it was a big move for him and he's probably not quite settled into a new role at a big club maybe playing out of position.

I think Milner will be a very good player for us.

What does is say about AJ when Jo starts ahead of him despite Silva and Balotelli already being out? Now that Dzeko is here as well, AJ will go further down in the picking order

kenzie115 said:
He's poor but he'll do what Mancini asks him to which tonight was to track the full back and he probably did it better than Johnson would have done for an hour.
Rubbish, he did fuck all for us tonight, never does, to start him over Johnson is madness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.