Jo

I've seen the guy attract some serious interest from Spain and Italy, while puting away some very impressive performances in our domestic league. The guy HAS the talent. He just needs a coach who would let him loose. Honestly, some people just spit on players because they don't score 5 goals every time they're eon the pitch. He really could do with a transfer to Spain. His quality would shine thru IMHO

ThatBlueGuy said:
People are a bit harsh on Jo, hes not close to the worst player we've had.

Hell he's not even the worst player in our current squad! He's done more for us than Dzeko and Santa Cruz.

A decent player, happy to sit on the bench and play when needed, I dont see anything wrong with that. You cant have a full team of world class performers you need average players willing to take a back seat too.

of course he is happy to stay on the bench, he is on a wedge load of money for doing fuck all. not only does he have on skill but he also does not have a football brain - the lad is clueless

if i am so wrong - let him prove it - but he wont

blueunit said:
ThatBlueGuy said:
People are a bit harsh on Jo, hes not close to the worst player we've had.

Hell he's not even the worst player in our current squad! He's done more for us than Dzeko and Santa Cruz.

A decent player, happy to sit on the bench and play when needed, I dont see anything wrong with that. You cant have a full team of world class performers you need average players willing to take a back seat too.

of course he is happy to stay on the bench, he is on a wedge load of money for doing fuck all. not only does he have on skill but he also does not have a football brain - the lad is clueless

if i am so wrong - let him prove it - but he wont

How was someone with 'absolutely no talent' and 'no footballing brain' so impressive in the Russian League ? I would think that someone with 'absolutely no talent' and 'no footballing brain' would be a flop irregardless of the stature of the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.