Joan Angel Roman on CC

craigsteel said:
Joan Roman Angel is miles off being a first team player judging on his very poor effort when withdrawn against Barca, Many are in front of this guy already, lacks work rate.

So your judging how good he is on 1 game? Watched him many teams for the youth team and eds and he is a very good player for his age. Whether he goes on to be a 1st team player time will tell.

Also, lacks work rate? Thats why you dont rate him because he doesnt work that hard? Haha ycnmiu. Cristian Ronaldo lacks work rate but that doesnt make him a bad player.

BlueDan91 said:
imo this is a bit unfair, tbh many were under par against barca

No they weren't.Most played very well and gave a good account of themselves,Roman was not at his best but he still put in a decent performance,however,whatever the competition,i don't think he is ready for a start in the first team.Bunn and possibly Henshall may be worth 20 mins if we are comfortable.

I'd certainly be looking to play Assulin and Rasak.

Good luck to all the younger and squad players who get a game tomorrow. I hope we're all patient and give them our full support throughout. Birmingham are not a strong team these days, but we shouldn't expect them to just roll over. I think we went with too many kids against West Brom last year, particularly at the back, and we paid for it. I think Mancini will have that in mind and the balance will be better this time around. Looking foward to it, even if a few star names are missing.

Tevez City said:
I think he is the best player in the EDS.

That's your opinion but mine is that you are wrong.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
oooooh how dare I make a comment.

Yeah, Nelly, go an' sit on the naughty step until we hear the starting eleven from our pal Hugh!

He's right though. Saying that he's in the squad is hardly giving the game away is it?

But the point is ( might be) that City have rules about what can and cannot be tweeted.I would be surprised if they don't have them and it's possible one would be not to mention whether you are in a particular squad or not.

:/

JoanAngelRoman Joan Angel Roman
I'm sorry to say that I got dropped out of the squad at the last moment! But that's just how football is!
57 seconds ago

Great attitude the boy has though.

I am really sad to hear the Roman was dropped,lets hope Mancini`s son is not in the squad tomorrow !

Suarez looks further along, but still a way off. Thought Henshaw & the right back looked great prospects.

How about this as a starting XI tomorrow?

Hart

Zabaleta Savic Kolo Kolarov

Hargreaves

Razak

Assulin Baloteli Tévez Johnson

Same formation as Sunday, but only Hart in both teams.

That is still a very strong side, IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.