Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

JoeMercer'sWay said:
what's wrong with ginger birds?
The alien wizard has you in its clutches I'm afraid. The first step to recovery is recognition. You have to recognise you have a problem. If you don't recognise that you are forever doomed to finding 'ginger birds' potentially attractive. You may even want to smash their back doors in.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
what's wrong with ginger birds?
The alien wizard has you in its clutches I'm afraid. The first step to recovery is recognition. You have to recognise you have a problem. If you don't recognise that you are forever doomed to finding 'ginger birds' potentially attractive. You may even want to smash their back doors in.

you know 1 day in punishment you'll wake up looking like a weasley.

From promising beginnings, this thread has lurched drunkenly through retaliatory murder, capital punishment and now has taken a rather surreal sinister twist - its why I love Bluemoon off topic :)

BooksReject said:
From promising beginnings, this thread has lurched drunkenly through retaliatory murder, capital punishment and now has taken a rather surreal sinister twist - its why I love Bluemoon off topic :)

...yet oddly all the testosterone-filled macho loons who were calling for a length of rope and lynchmob justice for the landlord,without recourse to a fair trial,have gone strangely quiet.
Possibly because the backward nut-jobs would all be on remand awaiting trial for the murder of an innocent man.
Unless having bad hair and buying books is a hanging offence nowadays.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BooksReject said:

...yet oddly all the testosterone-filled macho loons who were calling for a length of rope and lynchmob justice for the landlord,without recourse to a fair trial,have gone strangely quiet.
Possibly because the backward nut-jobs would all be on remand awaiting trial for the murder of an innocent man.
Indeed.

Very quiet.

But I don't have kids, so don't possibly have the right to comment on a murder case.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BooksReject said:

Take it from me, it's frowned upon. I'm probably known in some quarters solely as 'that guy with the hair who buys books'. I expect to be framed as a murderer, rapist or paedo by the years end.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Skashion said:
Anyway, back to the subject. I reckon the murderer was some Puerto Rican guy.
Nah - one of her socks was missing apparently. It was deffo Heather Mills.

More likely McCartney framing his ex!

He has form, he once stole a load of cakes from Marks & Spencers and left a note saying 'Jane woz ere'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.