Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:
We enlightened few eh? Murder is the only way to prevent death. It's obvious.

Exactly. People may laugh but if we'd killed whoever killed Joanna Yeates at birth then Joanna would still be alive now. It really is that simple.

I may be getting the wrong end of the stick here, but wouldn't we have killed Joanna Yeates too at birth, just in case she went on to do bad things, so she wouldn't have been alive for the person who we already killed, to have killed....or something....maybe Im pissed, and it's only 5 o'clock! This is where it gets complicated? And I wouldn't be here typing this pointless response :)

I think it's getting a bit silly now.

Nothing wrong in my eyes with killing someone if they've murdered someone, but you'd have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt first which takes some doing.

I would also imprison paedos and rapists for life, with the option of a reduced sentence if they agree to chemical castration.

BooksReject said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Exactly. People may laugh but if we'd killed whoever killed Joanna Yeates at birth then Joanna would still be alive now. It really is that simple.

I may be getting the wrong end of the stick here, but wouldn't we have killed Joanna Yeates too at birth, just in case she went on to do bad things, so she wouldn't have been alive for the person who we already killed, to have killed....or something....maybe Im pissed, and it's only 5 o'clock! This is where it gets complicated? And I wouldn't be here typing this pointless response :)
Exactly, it's the time continuum paradox. change 1 event in history and the whole of time is shifted, worse things may happen or better things could happen

BooksReject said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No, you're spot on!

I'd had have you killed at birth on a point of principle though :)

why not wipe out the whole female race and homo's.

its the only way to rid of sexual motivated murders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.