Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

TheMightyQuinn said:
Markt85 said:
why not wipe out the whole female race and homo's.

its the only way to rid of sexual motivated murders

And children that way no one can do any peado stuff either. Good call.

think that would make it irrelevant .. i think :/

Markt85 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
And children that way no one can do any peado stuff either. Good call.

think that would make it irrelevant .. i think :/

Don't mock me because I forgot that a world without women would automatically mean a world without children. There are some leaps of logic that I'm incapable of!

Skashion said:
I envision my regime as a slightly darker version of that film Children of Men where all pregnant women would be forcibly aborted by mountain lion cubs.

I see it more like Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy but that's only because I want to wear that uniform and have the voice of James Earl Jones.

Rammy Blue said:
I reckon the boyfriend might have something to do with the murder, maybe not done it himself, but implicated.

In Scooby Doo it was always the old caretaker...This should not be overlooked.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:
I envision my regime as a slightly darker version of that film Children of Men where all pregnant women would be forcibly aborted by mountain lion cubs.

I see it more like Darth Vader in the original Star Wars trilogy but that's only because I want to wear that uniform and have the voice of James Earl Jones.
Then you'd have to be the fictional father of Mark Hamill. I think that constitutes self-harm. Fortunately, self-harm is strongly encouraged under my regime as it reduces expenditures, therefore taxes, and thus helps keep the Daily Mail hacks happy.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Then you'd have to be the fictional father of Mark Hamill. I think that constitutes self-harm. Fortunately, self-harm is strongly encouraged under my regime as it reduces expenditures, therefore taxes, and thus helps keep the Daily Mail hacks happy.

Only extreme self harm should be tolerated. Cries for help cost the tax payer money and no good leader of men should ever put human emotion before financial gain.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Skashion said:

Only extreme self harm should be tolerated. Cries for help cost the tax payer money and no good leader of men should ever put human emotion before financial gain.
I am talking about serious self-harm. MARK FUCKING HAMILL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.