Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Has this fucking bad smell not been deodrantised yet? I knew he would linger like a thick heavy duty fart. Got to be Saudi then or nothing for the fucker. Can't have it polluting our atmosphere at City.

As much as I would like FDJ hasnt he shown no interest in leaving Barca at all...and similarly no interest in coming the the Prem?
Sadly you’re right, worth a punt still I think to see how quickly they find some change behind the sofa to get the deal done. That or there must be other players we are interested in taking a punt on.

According to Barca forums ,we would need to remove the buy option and pay some part of the salary to make the loan move happen
This will be BS. Transfers start with a very high level discussion around money. You don't get round to it at the back end.

We will have stated what we want. Barca are skint. That's not new information. It won't change any deal.

Should he not be doing his medical right about now if he is to complete his move by 11pm

Tell the bankrupt Barca charlatans to do one. And send the spoilt, temperamental pillock to the CFG club in India on a season long loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.