Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

just sell him to the Saudis otherwise we really wont see a penny out of him. and might even have to pay his salary while playing for Barca. his antics cost us 30-40-50m in terms of his value.

just sell him to the Saudis otherwise we really wont see a penny out of him. and might even have to pay his salary while playing for Barca. his antics cost us 30-40-50m in terms of his value.

He has turned a move down and denied us a fee........and as much as that pisses me off,i guess we have to credit with him with not wanting to take early retirement.

He has turned a move down and denied us a fee........and as much as that pisses me off,i guess we have to credit with him with not wanting to take early retirement.

He has turned it down, because Barcelona convinced him they are a viable option.

Which is highly questionable.

Potentially, will be a case of who blinks first.

I trust Mendes to get it done. He's delivered Nunes and Fati, one more day for him.
He also has to get Felix to Barca on loan
Whoever doesntvget the move goes Saudi in my opinion
Unless Mendes sends cancelo to Barca and Felix to us on loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.