Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Google says. Fud : although widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid.

Pretty much it really. A fanny/dafty. Even without that should have been clear I there was no malice in it, but just in case, there was no malice in it. But I'll refrain from using it, at least to other posters if it is an issue. People call others cunts on a regular basis without an eyebrow raised, mind you.
If posts are reported, we'll look into them. It's impossible to monitor a forum of this size without assistance. We won't catch every insult, we never claim to.

When a post is deleted, any subsequent post that quotes it is also deleted. Not much sense leaving a post in place that quotes a subsequently deleted post, is there. The original post was reported for being insulting. It is, according to Wiktionary, a slang term meaning idiot.

In that case, genuine apologies, to whoever reported it.

Honestly though, would be good to highlight that directly next time rather than just deleting the post and saying a general thing. I looked back to see if it might be me, if I hadn't, how would I 'learn'. Again, @mancityscot, no insult meant, I thought you were being sarcastic and joined in.

Sky sports currently saying 'an enquiry is all City have received from Barcelona for Cancelo'. That's why he is currently in Barcelona, aye?

In that case, genuine apologies, to whoever reported it.

Honestly though, would be good to highlight that directly next time rather than just deleting the post and saying a general thing. I looked back to see if it might be me, if I hadn't, how would I 'learn'. Again, @mancityscot, no insult meant, I thought you were being sarcastic and joined in.
That's the way we always deal with deleting posts.

That's the way we always deal with deleting posts.

Zero issue with it being deleted. I just think maybe @ someone next time.

I, being conscientious and caring as fuck, looked back (as I often do) after seeing your general post, and put it together enough to question it. Not everyone will. If I hadn't, would have been oblivious that someone found something I consider benign offensive.

When a post is deleted, any subsequent post that quotes it is also deleted. Not much sense leaving a post in place that quotes a subsequently deleted post, is there. The original post was reported for being insulting. It is, according to Wiktionary, a slang term meaning idiot.
I didn't quote a post. I just asked what a fud was because I had never heard it used before.

It wouldn't be good for Zinchenko if Cancelo did end up at Arsenal but really the only concern is getting him out on loan (or a even a long shot a permanent move).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.