Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Arsenal have been linked with Eric Garcia today, probably in light of losing Timber, so I wonder if our asking for him to go to Girona, as part of the Cancelo deal, has another twist to it. Cheeky Txiki!

I didn't quote a post. I just asked what a fud was because I had never heard it used before.

It's actual real meaning, is a rabbit's tail.

Which has been appropriated to being used for a fanny, due to the bushy correlation. Which then has in slang been applied in a similar way, to someone being a numpty. 'Idiot' is certainly way too extreme for how I've ever heard it used or used it, it is much more 'pally' than that. And widely used as such. Not justifying it btw, just responding respectfully.

It's actual real meaning, is a rabbit's tail.

Which has been appropriated to being used for a fanny, due to the bushy correlation. Which then has in slang been applied in a similar way, to someone being a numpty. 'Idiot' is certainly way too extreme for how I've ever heard it used or used it, it is much more 'pally' than that. And widely used as such. Not justifying it btw, just responding respectfully.
Thought a rabbit's tail was a scut. ?

The Barca fans craving his signing are the same ones who lapped up signing García as a "steal" only to enjoy seeing him get loaned out today as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.