Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Am sure some City fans don’t get it , it was just a job to him , sometimes I hate my job to
This all started because he wanted to play more, if it was just a job for him he'd be happy by being on the bench every game while earning millions

it isnt a huge problem right now but if you want a self sustainable club you have to be careful. Maybe if we had been able to sell philips and cancelo we could've brought in a player who can help us, or not feel the need to sell palmer.

There are some costs that just get written off as a cost of doing business. No team gets recruitment 100% right. Getting rid of someone who the manager sees as disruptive is worth writing the cost off for. We are never going to get a massive fee for him as other teams know he is damaged goods.

We are making shitloads off selling academy players and from prize money, we can take the hit on this one.

Re Palmer we didn't see the need to sell him, he wanted to go, and the fee we ended up getting was more than decent.

FC Barcelona statement: "The Club wishes to thank the player [Joao Cancelo] publicly for the financial effort made and his desire to wear the Barça shirt..." [via
@FCBarcelona
Translation: thanks for taking a paycut because we are flat broke and no one else wanted you
If I was him I would be pissed off they are claim to be the biggest best club in the world but crying poverty and need rb lb but get Félix first before him and probably pay all his wages but get Cancelo to take a pay cut

We have literally done Barca a favour here.
We don’t really hold any cards after giving him a lucrative contract extension and then deciding we don’t want him here. We were never going to be able to sell him, let alone for a decent fee, unless he was willing to go to Saudi Arabia, which he wasn’t. We’ll probably face the same issue every summer until his contract expires, so best to get used to it.

There are some costs that just get written off as a cost of doing business. No team gets recruitment 100% right. Getting rid of someone who the manager sees as disruptive is worth writing the cost off for. We are never going to get a massive fee for him as other teams know he is damaged goods.

We are making shitloads off selling academy players and from prize money, we can take the hit on this one.

Re Palmer we didn't see the need to sell him, he wanted to go, and the fee we ended up getting was more than decent.

sure, my point was: we dont want to have 3 or 4 cancelos in our hands. it happened in the past but we gotta try to keep it at a minimum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.