Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Is it confirmed they pay his full wages?
Seems a shit deal when Saudi was preferred option

Looks like we don't pay any of his wages, which is the main thing. Barcelona pay 75%, he took a 25% pay cut according to reports.

No loan fee and no obligation to buy, as the moaner-moaners were proclaiming. But overall, he has been shifted and isn't costing us anything other than a drop in transfer value.

Saudi was only ever an option if he wanted to go there. Who knows what'll happen next season, after he ticks another league off the list.

how can Barca keep adding to their wage bill?! They are picking up Cancelo`s full wage which i would imagine is £200,000 a week and then Felix as well?

What a horrible bastard he was.

I took my son and daughter to watch training at Carrington when Keegan was manager. You could actually stand at the side of the training pitch and then wait near the players car park afterwards to get autographs. Keegan and all the players engaged with supporters except Mills who came out with a sneer on his face and ignored everyone whilst going to his car.

That attitude was probably conditioned by months of walking to his car and no one asking for his autograph - he was the epitome of a Charlie big bollocks - thought he was the big I am - whilst the fan base could see him for the limited footballer with a shocking attitude that he actually was. Hearing him now in commentary you could Be lulled by his arrogance into thinking he was some sort of Maldini or Baresi standard of defender rather than actually more resembling the donkey from Shrek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.