Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Nice way to treat players
I can understand that refusing his choice of going to Barcelona might seem harsh, but he's there because we were desperate to get rid of him, and he was happy to use that as leverage.

A player should certainly have a lot of choice about what happens to them (and it's not too long ago that wouldn't have been the case), but if he wasn't so toxic, City wouldn't agree to a much less favourable option, when they probably could have got a fee from him elsewhere.

Just got subbed in. Almost outside of the foot assist if he wasn't just offside

Last edited:
We should have refused Barca so he was left with no option....
Why would we do that and have to pay and keep a player the manager does not want at the club?

Cancelo whatever level of cnut he is, has a contract given to him by our club, it has to be honoured.

Why would we do that and have to pay and keep a player the manager does not want at the club?

Cancelo whatever level of cnut he is, has a contract given to him by our club, it has to be honoured.
While I generally agree that contracts must be honoured we should not forget that Cancelo is not exactly honouring his part of said contract. Behaving badly, disrupting the working climate, getting into fights with team mates is not respecting his part of the work contract. It is also highly disrespectful to his team mates and the coaching staff. I do not think the club is obliged to be particularly nice to Cancelo.

While I generally agree that contracts must be honoured we should not forget that Cancelo is not exactly honouring his part of said contract. Behaving badly, disrupting the working climate, getting into fights with team mates is not respecting his part of the work contract. It is also highly disrespectful to his team mates and the coaching staff. I do not think the club is obliged to be particularly nice to Cancelo.
We have a legal obligation to pay him his wages, him being a bit of a waster in training isn't exactly enforceable or written.

The year is 2025. Joao Cancelo is telling everybody how he has always wanted to play in a Juventus shirt.

The year is 2029. Joao Cancelo is telling everybody how he always wanted to play in a New York Red Bulls shirt.

The year is 2033. Joao Cancelo has finally shut the fuck up. As he pulls on his Manchester United shirt over his protruding gut and bald head, in a car park in Trafford ready to play in the local Rag derby against FC United.

We have a legal obligation to pay him his wages, him being a bit of a waster in training isn't exactly enforceable or written.

It should be that if you don't perform your tasks or indeed refuse to do your job you shouldn't be paid mate.

There again there must have been signs of his behaviour before we bought him.

The year is 2025. Joao Cancelo is telling everybody how he has always wanted to play in a Juventus shirt.

The year is 2029. Joao Cancelo is telling everybody how he always wanted to play in a New York Red Bulls shirt.

The year is 2033. Joao Cancelo has finally shut the fuck up. As he pulls on his Manchester United shirt over his protruding gut and bald head, in a car park in Trafford ready to play in the local Rag derby against FC United.
#MummyBlessMe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.