Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

And all of the above may be right, my view is Cancelo went to a major player on loan with an option to buy, within weeks Bayern said they had no intention of using that option, no problem this was a rush job that still suited both parties. The agent had 8 months to find a buyer for a very good player at a reasonable price, he did not, he did not even find anyone interested or blocked it, for me our relationship with the agent is nothing more than a cash cow in a field with very few cows left. we do not have a good relationship with Barca they have repeatedly taken players in an attempt to destabilize, just like Bayern, Barca just were not very good at it, though they are still trying to get Bernardo on a free, Barca have a loan deal with an option, me being cynical fully expect Barca not to take up that option, and to ask City for help paying Cancelo`s wages next season.
No one said anything about Cancelo training with the youth, but he does have access to his team mates, all of which will have their own view of this matter having worked with both adversaries.
His agents are Gestifute, Jorge Mendes agency, who also represents Dias, Silva, Nunes & Ederson BTW. Not even his agent can force him to go somewhere he doesn't want to.

Any particular reason they're paying all of his wages this season do you reckon? I'll wait for next season myself to see what happens rather than just throw random crap in to the conversation.

As far as I can see we do have a good relationship with Barcelona allowing for the fact that both are competing businesses. Who are these players Barcelona have repeatedly taken to destabilise us?

We all know he can score nice goals to make it 5-0.

He doesn’t have the minerals when the chips are down to get us over the line to win trophies.

Hope he scores 20 more in their league this season and we get £50m off them.

Obviously over the next 500 years...
We should be so lucky says Kylie!

We’ll have been disbanded by the hateful 8 or however many by then! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.