Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Two words.

World. Class.

HOWEVER, he is a prick and a whiny cnut just like most Portuguese people so I am not surprised at the hate he gets.
He's got world-class talent. I don't think that's deniable but at the highest level that's only part of it and he's shown to be a liability when the difference in talent between teams is minable.

As we all know too well, Cancelo is extremely talented, but ultimately he is a crap defender. He’ll do well in La Liga as most teams are poor. He will get found out though eventually.

As we all know too well, Cancelo is extremely talented, but ultimately he is a crap defender. He’ll do well in La Liga as most teams are poor. He will get found out though eventually.
Init he can do all the flash stuff but alot of the basics seem to be lacking... and he can't keep his flipping mouth shut!

Barcelona being able to get to greet players on loan is the problem with football especially when a club is full of debt scratching around to register players!

Two words.

World. Class.

HOWEVER, he is a prick and a whiny cnut just like most Portuguese people so I am not surprised at the hate he gets.
You obviously know Portuguese people better than me but Cancelo seems more like an exception than the rule. The likes of Ruben and Bernado seem like some of the nicest people ever. I guess Ronaldo and Fernandes support your point though!

You obviously know Portuguese people better than me but Cancelo seems more like an exception than the rule. The likes of Ruben and Bernado seem like some of the nicest people ever. I guess Ronaldo and Fernandes support your point though!
Sergio Conceição, Jorge Jesus, Luís Castro, Paulo Futre just to name a few other examples haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.