Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Maybe you did, because his stats prove it.

Sure, if you say so.

Strangely Pep who isn't renouned for not being aware of player abilities, thought it was much better for the good of the team and club, to send the sulky mardarsed twat out to Bayern, on loan.

Now why would such a magnificent player not be appreciated by the great man ?

We can't control Cancelo behaviour sadly, if he fuckup his current club then all the blame is on him making us really difficult to sell him.

Tbh I doubt that the club are arsed - when Pep was so desperate to shift him, I think the return on him was the least of the concern.

If Barca pay actually his wages ( not promise to 10 years down the line ) it is a good deal for the club.

He is not coming back that's for sure.

Tbh I doubt that the club are arsed - when Pep was so desperate to shift him, I think the return on him was the least of the concern.

If Barca pay actually his wages ( not promise to 10 years down the line ) it is a good deal for the club.

He is not coming back that's for sure.

Yeah i couldn't give a shit, i even rather give him to Barcelona for free just to remove his toxic influence from our club as soon as possible. But i guess our club need to have somekind of sales money from him even if his value is going to be lower than market value.

Strangely Pep who isn't renouned for not being aware of player abilities, thought it was much better for the good of the team and club, to send the sulky mardarsed twat out to Bayern, on loan.

Now why would such a magnificent player not be appreciated by the great man ?
It seems to be his attitude off the pitch, bad reaction to not getting more game time that done for him.

That is much more likely with those cheapskate cunts, but at least the sulky twat isn't upsetting things here.
True. A move away works for all parties. Cancelo in parts was a very good player for city but sadly his attitude was not quite as good.

He has so far not really slagged us off so I think all being said it’s just one of those things. We need a fair fee tho. I would take anything around 30m or at least what ever his remaining contract is worth book value.

Two words.

World. Class.

HOWEVER, he is a prick and a whiny cnut just like most Portuguese people so I am not surprised at the hate he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.