Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

25m + Cancelo for De Jong. Let's see if they would go for that.
They are a bunch of cunts. I bet they would want more like 70m + Cancelo, which is ridiculous, of course. If I remember correctly, they valued constantly injured Fati at 80m. I can only imagine they want about 100 for FDJ, and ironically, they probably don't value Cancelo all that much.

Several sources reporting it. It seems that Barcelona want another loan deal. Laughable. Just sell this guy. For whatever amount, but just give him away to the highest bidder. 3rd loan in a row sounds like a horrible idea.
PL won't allow slavery. Playing in chains won't add to his value ;)

We are holding shite cards (astronomical wages, fall-out with Pep) and will be glad to find a club willing to pay his full wages til his contract with us is over.

Why should ANY club take the risk to sign him on a permanent if he's just such a easy loan opportunity? Gaining resale value?

We'll just keep loaning him as his value drops and drops, like the mugs we are
Who would pay for a 30 year old manbaby on mega money?

His new contract that he signed 3 months before demanding to leave is a millstone round his neck for us.

Unless he’s tempted by Saudi Arabia, it’ll be loans all the way, unless we give him away or terminate his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.