Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

is there no possibility of coming back? If we’re going to play a high and wide right wing back i think he’d be excellent at it.
Pin on Gifs legais

Are you kidding? I’d snap their hand off to get the Dour One off the books.
Bayern had an €70m option to buy him. Yes I know they were never ever gonna activate that option, but £13-17m sounds very low, even with his attitude

Bayern had an €70m option to buy him. Yes I know they were never ever gonna activate that option, but £13-17m sounds very low, even with his attitude
What team will pay more than £20m for him? Like it or not, we’re in a difficult position. £15m - £20m will do.

What team will pay more than £20m for him? Like it or not, we’re in a difficult position. £15m - £20m will do.
For £20m or less I think there would be plenty of clubs interested in different top 5 leagues, despite the risk. His wages is probably a big issue as well, and he’d probably reject most clubs that wanted him any way. He’ll only want a UCL team, and that probably limits it down to just Barca and max 1 or 2 other clubs. Shame Bayern couldn’t take him, they’d pay more than Barca if he didn’t act like a dick

For £20m or less I think there would be plenty of clubs interested in different top 5 leagues, despite the risk. His wages is probably a big issue as well, and he’d probably reject most clubs that wanted him any way. He’ll only want a UCL team, and that probably limits it down to just Barca and max 1 or 2 other clubs. Shame Bayern couldn’t take him, they’d pay more than Barca if he didn’t act like a dick
This is the big risk with players on big money, long term deals. Great for the player AND the club when it works out, but when it doesn’t, the club can’t get rid as the player has a $$$ contract for X years and he has to agree to the new club and any new deal!

It’s one of the reasons I have so liked City’s transfer approach of wanting to know the person, not just the player, and doing their due diligence. Every now and then, though, you might make a mistake that’s a tad costly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.