Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

I would rather see him back in the squad at the start of the season, than loaned out again.

Even just as a matter of principle.

We have done him and Barcelona a favour, there is no need for nother one, they have had a year to come up with a very reasonable 20m, and have had the player for free with no loan fee paid. And knocked that value off the end fee.

It is not cutting your nose off to spite your face btw, because the dynamic has completely changed now. When he was shipped out, it was a precarious point in the season, results were iffy, the mood was tetchy. He had potential to upset that. Now, the group has won 6 trophies since, he has been out in the wilderness, they are far more tightly knit and he has to work his way back in. So if he stays, less of a problem.

Or if he really is to he loaned out, not to Barcelona, but a last minute to someone.

£13m for someone to be sat on the bench for a year though? Just doesn't seem worth it. Let him leave on a free. Nobody else is gonna pay him £250k a week but I'm guessing he'll get a signing on fee if there's no transfer fee involved that will make for it.

Principle is all well and good but surely we could put £39m to better use over the next 3 years.

£13m for someone to be sat on the bench for a year though? Just doesn't seem worth it. Let him leave on a free. Nobody else is gonna pay him £250k a week but I'm guessing he'll get a signing on fee if there's no transfer fee involved that will make for it.

Principle is all well and good but surely we could put £39m to better use over the next 3 years.

Save on his wages, get bummed on his transfer value, swings and roundabouts. Keep him for the start of the season, and maybe a club pay fair for him in January, after seeing we aren't getting fannied about. Works itself out. And an investment for future situations too.

Just fuck the prick off to the reserves for a year - he is a sulking shitbag who should be treated as such
That or he can fuck off to Saudi
Tell Barca to get fucked
pay up or fuck off

Guys a bellend
No one wants him for a reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.