Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Same with Kalvin.

We arent gonna be able to sell them, so loan them out for a small loan fee and wages off the book to recoup a little.

Agreed mate, at least save the wages rather than trying to be smart getting loan fees etc. The players need out so the club just need to suck it up and use their saved wages on upgrading Rodri and Erling

Agreed mate, at least save the wages rather than trying to be smart getting loan fees etc. The players need out so the club just need to suck it up and use their saved wages on upgrading Rodri and Erling
I think we should still ask for a loan fee but just make it small to feel like we are getting something lol.

Second time I've actually mentioned Wayne Bridge today but if he stays, and he is a trouble maker, have him train on his own separate from the team. Not with the EDS, like Bridge. I don't want him infecting them with his attitude.

Have him come in early or late and train on his own. Give him a reason to have a bad attitude.

2027 his contract is up , until then we are just stuck with a problem

Must have missed something……what did he do wrong to alienate Pep?
Going by the rumours.

- Threw at ball at pep during a training argument (had to be pulled away by Dias and Foden)
- Was diving into tackles like it was a WC final in training
- Once he learned he wasnt picked put earphones in during tactics briefs
- Bitching about Ake and Lewis starting over him

Going by the rumours.

- Threw at ball at pep during a training argument (had to be pulled away by Dias and Foden)
- Was diving into tackles like it was a WC final in training
- Once he learned he wasnt picked put earphones in during tactics briefs
- Bitching about Ake and Lewis starting over him
Ironic, considering how he 'tackles' during actual matches...

As we currently have 25 in the squad, we should buy someone else and make it clear cancelo is number 26 and won't be in the PL squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.