Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

fuckin hell, with each new report appears a new fee , now in the range from 25 to 40m, was too good to be true =(

So they have agreed personal terms which is probably half a mil a week whilst they then offer £25 and a packet of Doritos as a transfer fee?

25€m fee, thought will be 38, but better than stay.

We were never going to get £25m for him from Barca so that's a great deal. Gets him finally out the club and off the wage bill without having to flirt him to a new club every window.

Good luck to him.

As long as we get at least his book value (which I'm sure we will) then it's all good. He'll be off the books and no fucking about trying to sort out loans with Barcelona

I have "destroyed", my own body with tattoos. I just don't happen to have a big one of a little kid sucking Jesus's dick on my chest.
Destroy away Barcon. It's your skin. I shouldn't be accusing the players of being sheep. I'll go back and delete the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.