Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Fundamentally I just don’t think he’s very good, which is why he’s always been moved on after a year or so at every club he’s been at.

Not robust enough to be a proper defender, not productive enough to be a wing back. He flits between the two positions but fails to convince in either of them.

He’ll score a screamer from 20 yards occasionally and put a good ball over once in a while, but when push comes to shove you know he’s going to let you down. His attitude problems could be as much a symptom of this, as well as a cause.

If we get 25m-plus for him it will be a result.

How do you mean

He's an emotional wreck. Takes quite literally everything (seemingly) to heart. He wasn't playing regularly when he first came and threatened to leave. He was dropped after playing shite and caused a fuss to the extent of Pep banishing him mid-season.

He's an emotional wreck. Takes quite literally everything (seemingly) to heart. He wasn't playing regularly when he first came and threatened to leave. He was dropped after playing shite and caused a fuss to the extent of Pep banishing him mid-season.

He'll play regularly in Saudi, so all good.

Think when he got assaulted and robbed with his family there fuked him up more than
we realise probably before went downhill with us too

Don't let's forget the guy survived a car crash his mother died in I think. Maybe he doesn't give a shite what some of yous fukin think eh

I couldn't care less what he would think of me either but he'd be entitled to call me a shit footballer, just as I am entitled to say he's shit too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.