Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Doesn't make sense. We are desperate to sell him but we want to sell him for 50m.

So I don't believe it at all. I predict he'll stay and prove to be great.
This is how I saw it too. But the again, Twitter seems to see it differently.

He's not taking anyones place, just retaining his own.
But the point from the poster was he could be taken in as an outright winger because he can’t defend. So, he would be taking on the place of a winger and not a full back. My point was that he isn’t good enough at either role to replace what we now have.

My guess is he will end out on-loan last day of the transfer window

This.

He will be still holding out for a big club, but will end up settling for less once he realises he isn't going to have a future at city.

I just cannot see after last season how he gets back into the team.

You don't just get exiled like he did only to be back 6 months later..no chance. I just cannot see it.

But the point from the poster was he could be taken in as an outright winger because he can’t defend. So, he would be taking on the place of a winger and not a full back. My point was that he isn’t good enough at either role to replace what we now have.
Why does he have to replace, the whole point is for him to be depth to Grealish and the RW.

It didn't quite work with both Grealish and Cancelo in the team first time around.

He won’t settle for that
That’s why he kicked off in the first place.
I think he was more pissed that a 18 year old with no experience started over him.

I could also see Cancelo starting RW over Palmer, with Foden and Bernie in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.