Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Convert him to a winger option to play RW or rotate with Jack on the left.

His current skill set is completely suited to our style of winger. He is just a liability as a defender.

If the relationship is utterly gone then okay, but second chances should be possible.
Is he better there than grealish, Palmer or foden? Whose place in the squad does he take? I totally get your point, but there’s only so many spots available. I don’t want him anywhere disrupting our squad mentaliTy. I can’t stand looking at his face knowing the disrespectful attitude he’s had to all of us in blue. Get gone!

Can we ‘rest’ his squad number and put it on the toilet seat in the players changing room - as a permanent reminder to anyone signing for City that you are a SQUAD member of a MCFC family (And i include us in that).

If he was truly unwanted then why is he on the Asia tour?
fashion-shop-window-teddy-window-props-TDF-display-window-supplier_3.jpg

Our setup doesn’t really suit him and he’s not the kind of player to sit on the bench. He really doesn’t have a future with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.