Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Maybe not, if they're paying on the drip as has been suggested on here.
Here's the explanation for Torres' Barca payments, straight from their own accounts. "Favourable" repayment terms, but most agreed a pretty good price.

fallouts with top managers at two separate clubs in the same season
DIdn't hear about any fallout with other manager besided Pep last season?Only heard Tuchel and Nagelsmann saying good things about him and vice-versa.

What are you guys on about ??.. Barcelona started building the Sagrada Familia in 1882 and it is still not finished so what do you expect for Torres ?? In fact there was this guy FC Barca who used to post who got robbed on Las Ramblas and lost his last few last few Euros whilst extolling the virtues online of some player called Garcia who was going to be the world's greatest CB..My advice is to steer clear of that city and any financial commitment..Txiki should know this.

More money that disappears before your very eyes ;)

200w.gif

Normally you say it is a bit early for a move to Saudi Arabia but the way his season way it is the better bet. Especially with current financial issues at Barcelona.

Normally you say it is a bit early for a move to Saudi Arabia but the way his season way it is the better bet. Especially with current financial issues at Barcelona.
Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 12.04.53.png
he's had 6 clubs in 9 years, not sure movement has been a problem in the past (likely driven by his agent). I reckon he'd move to Saudi if the financials / timing were attractive to both him and city

Last edited:
View attachment 89036
he's had 6 clubs in 9 years, not sure movement has been a problem in the last (likely driven by his agent). I reckon he'd move to Saudi if the financials / timing were attractive to both him and city
If Barcelona are interested in Cancello and always in need of a defence of note mybe Laporte? Owe us some cash from Torres as well ( Cancello 35m Laporte 35m plus 10m owing?) Offer a swap for Frankie De jong???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.