Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

View attachment 89036
he's had 6 clubs in 9 years, not sure movement has been a problem in the past (likely driven by his agent). I reckon he'd move to Saudi if the financials / timing were attractive to both him and city
It is dependant on ambition. If he feels that he achieved what he wants in his career then a move to Saudi does make sense.

Let me try to summarise for everybody.

Barcelona definitely DO still us some money for Torres because they are paying in instalments. So it is true to say that.

The question is whether they are overdue with the payments. I am not sure anyone knows that. The 2022 Barca accounts show that they should have paid 12 million before June 2023. Did they actually pay that? No idea. They probably did, or they could have negotiated later payment. We will know when they issue the 2023 accounts.

Unless I have missed something.

Can you re-post this again in another 10 minutes when somebody else raises the issue ?

Let me try to summarise for everybody.

Barcelona definitely DO still us some money for Torres because they are paying in instalments. So it is true to say that.

The question is whether they are overdue with the payments. I am not sure anyone knows that. The 2022 Barca accounts show that they should have paid 12 million before June 2023. Did they actually pay that? No idea. They probably did, or they could have negotiated later payment. We will know when they issue the 2023 accounts.

Unless I have missed something.
You would suspect they would have honoured it or would we have even entered into negotiations with them over Cancelo…??

My pleasure. Probably.
Or just copy, paste and regurgitate this when appropriate

A few stories went round on Barcelona being late on paying City €40m from the Ferran Torres deal. Barca would not be permitted to play in the CL with overdue debts to any football club.

In fact, we can see in Barca's accounts that Barca owed City €12.6m before 30 June '23 and do still owe c.€40m because the deal was they will pay around €10m this financial year, €15.75m next FY and €13.75m in FY 25/26. Unusually favourable terms but they don't appear to be late on paying. ”

Or just copy, paste and regurgitate this when appropriate

A few stories went round on Barcelona being late on paying City €40m from the Ferran Torres deal. Barca would not be permitted to play in the CL with overdue debts to any football club.

In fact, we can see in Barca's accounts that Barca owed City €12.6m before 30 June '23 and do still owe c.€40m because the deal was they will pay around €10m this financial year, €15.75m next FY and €13.75m in FY 25/26. Unusually favourable terms but they don't appear to be late on paying. ”

Attachments

• IMG_4327.jpeg
    IMG_4327.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 32

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.