Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

So it turns out to be around 33 plus they get the 250 a week for four years off the books. Not horrific.
Ordinarily I would say selling a player of that quality for 33m, especially one that we bought for 60m, is bad business but given that clubs know he's not in our plans I don't think we could've asked for much more than that.

Ordinarily I would say selling a player of that quality for 33m, especially one that we bought for 60m, is bad business but given that clubs know he's not in our plans I don't think we could've asked for much more than that.

Yeah I would agree. If it is a guaranteed 33m. Unfortunate, but that's where things are, and the club will know getting him out of Pep's hair has value too.

Yeah I would agree. If it is a guaranteed 33m. Unfortunate, but that's where things are, and the club will know getting him out of Pep's hair has value too.
He’s not in Pep’s hair anyway, considering Cancelo is sunning himself on a beach somewhere, lol.

So when did it go tits up between Pep and Cancelo? Has it always been simmering or was there a specific time or run of matches when it came to ahead? Can anyone remember? He was pretty much a 1st team regualr, then he lost his place, got the odd game, and then didn't get a look in.

So when did it go tits up between Pep and Cancelo? Has it always been simmering or was there a specific time or run of matches when it came to ahead? Can anyone remember? He was pretty much a 1st team regualr, then he lost his place, got the odd game, and then didn't get a look in.
Think the Fulham & Liverpool fuck up's did for him then it was downhill from there when Pep benched him...imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.