Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

Wonder if this was planned with the thought that he would be away and possibly his family with him in London?

Hope he's ok. Would expect the club to provide enhanced security for his family if he does travel to Arsenal, understandable if he missed this game though.

Hopefully the scum will be tracked down, but they'll probably get off with a suspended sentence nowadays with some of the gash that is trotted out and believed by judges nowadays.

I wonder if the fact they were going to stay in London and didn’t the scum thought the house was empty. I’ve had it happen to me no assault but stuff taken and cars. It’s shit the house doesn’t feel the same and my wife and kids are still affected now. Some low life scum about.
Also had a house burgled before nothing as bad as what's happened to joao and I can relate to things not feeling the same. It's a very strange feeling to put into words walking around your house knowing that people you don't know have been standing there, wondering what they've been touching ect. It's an almost shameful violated feeling and it's awful.

Hope he and his family get through this, does he/ did he have kids in the house?

Last edited:
I can only imagine the trauma that he and his family went through. I'd completely understand if they wanted to move home. Obviously I hope he stays though.

Fucking scum everywhere.
Hope he and his family recovers quickly from such a shitty ordeal.
Happened to a friends family who I’m close to.
Tied em all up and threatened to chop the dads hands off with a machete.
Took the wife longer to get over it than the dad.
In the end they got cctv that’s monitored 24hrs a day and that helped them put their minds at ease.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.