Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

He’s been done twice at PSG since and is still there.

I think it was more the stench from Old Toilet than made him want to move.
Bloody hell, I didn't know that. I must admit I didn't know it was such a big problem across European football until this thread. You'd think the widespread publicity would counteract the potential of a big payday.

That's shit. I can only hope everyone in the family aren't traumatised for too long, but I doubt that'll be the case.

He’s come from Juventus, where I can recall at least three of their players having similar experiences in recent years. Doubt this will make him want to leave City.
Happened to a lot of Liverpool players a few years back too.
I'm a director for the world's biggest security company. I tried to get in contact with the FA to put additional electronic security measures in place when players were away (CCTV, Video analytics, access control system etc) but never really knew who to contact and it came to nothing.

You'd think the club would have a company like ours who installed a bespoke set of security solutions on each of their homes as standard but barring an intercom it doesn't appear that they do.

Bloody hell, I didn't know that. I must admit I didn't know it was such a big problem across European football until this thread. You'd think the widespread publicity wouldn't counteract the potential of a big payday.
Both times Di Maria was done in Paris, he was playing. The second time was at home and he was substituted to get back to his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.