Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's practically yours. 99%.
It may be a big mistake on our part; for all that he was found lacking at important times, he has quality and we should have tried keeping him 1 year more to improve him, imo. The price should be about 60 millions.
Let's hope we find a substitute, this is my biggest worry. And I hope we aren't really looking at Semedo because he'd be a big step back from Cancelo.

It may be a big mistake on our part; for all that he was found lacking at important times, he has quality and we should have tried keeping him 1 year more to improve him, imo. The price should be about 60 millions.
Let's hope we find a substitute, this is my biggest worry. And I hope we aren't really looking at Semedo because he'd be a big step back from Cancelo.
How do you know he's practically ours mate?

How do you know he's practically ours mate?

All the journalists, all the inside sources/gurus/what-have-you say you're making a deal to buy him. When they all agree on something (and it doesn't happen very often) it means that something has a high probability of being true.
I haven't said he's already yours 100%, awkward accidents happen in football, but he's practically yours.

Danilo would actually be a good replacement for Cancelo.

Mmh I don't really know how he is as I haven't followed City much, I'll look him up online. Keep in mind that we aren't City so he'd have to play a different style.

Are we swapping him for Guardiola ?

Send them Walker instead. A buzz cut, a close shave, a huge dollop of facial moisturizer and an eyebrow wax and no one could tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.