Joao Cancelo

There was no loan fee with either. We paid his wages at Bayern, just to get him out, it was reported. I get that.

Barcelona pushed and pushed and pulled our pants down. They managed het no obligation to buy, no fee, but supposedly ge took a pay cut and they agreed to pay the wages. I remember ot well, because a few here were bravado about it, and ot came to nothing.

I am not convinced we didn't split the wages with them, the grip they had on the balls btw.
We must have been desperate to get him out of the club at any cost???

If Cancelo was smart he’d go on loan again and see if Pep leaves after this season. Him being out of the team is due to his falling out with Pep, a new manager might bring him back in, I’d get rid but he is a very good attacking fullback.

If Cancelo was smart he’d go on loan again and see if Pep leaves after this season. Him being out of the team is due to his falling out with Pep, a new manager might bring him back in, I’d get rid but he is a very good attacking fullback.
It wasn't due to him falling out with Pep, it was because he's an arsehole. Why do you think Bayern said 'thanks but no thanks'?

Can't stand him. He is dead to me.

So is this thread

Dead!
He may be dead to you, but he's well alive on our payroll and needs to be moved on. People talk about his skill set going forward but the reality is NO ONE is willing to spend even 15 mil to get him.
The music stopped and we got stuck standing without a chair : (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.